Jay Heiskell has called Midtown Atlanta home since relocating from Knoxville, Tennessee in 2008. He has earned his bachelor’s degree in business and a master’s degree in management. Jay is a licensed real estate agent in both Tennessee and Georgia with over 18 years of experience. He uses his experience to help you achieve your goals in the least amount of time and with the least amount of stress possible.
Whether you are a first-time home-buyer or a seasoned seller, he will bring a welcomed energy and integrity to your next real estate adventure.
Jay represents sellers of all levels who are looking to list and sell their homes for top dollar using first class, technology based marketing programs. In his free time, Jay enjoys exercising and being active outdoors with his three dogs and partner.
- Midtown is Atlanta’s hottest and most walkable neighborhood. No need for cabs here!
- Midtown is the corporate HQ of 3 Fortune 1000 companies and 8 of the 10 largest law firms in the city.
- Located between Downtown and Buckhead, with superior access to I-75/85, Georgia 400, and direct train service to Hartsfield-Jackson Internat
ional Airport, the world's busiest airport. There are four MARTA rail stations, Amtrak service, regional express bus routes and local shuttles and trolleys.
- Midtown has one of the fastest-growing residential populations in the city, with more than 30,000 new arrivals in the last decade, and many more on the way.
- Nowhere else but Midtown can you walk to 150+ restaurants, 230 acres of parks and green space, world class arts and attractions, shopping, events and festivals, and much more.
- With leading academic and research institutions bridging technology, health and the arts – Georgia Tech, Emory University Hospital Midtown, and Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) Atlanta.
- Midtown is a magnet for young professionals. 50% of Midtown's residents are Millennials or Gen Xers.
- Discover living in Midtown - in the heart of it all.
Why invest in real estate?
- Tax benefits- The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, your property taxes, and some of the costs involved in buying a home.
- Appreciation- Historically, real estate has had a long-term, stable growth in value by 6-10%
- Savings- Building equity in your home is a ready-made savings plan. And when you sell, you can generally take up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple) as gain without owing any federal income tax.
- Freedom- The home is yours. You can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to your lifestyle.